Get Free Products To Test Now >> | Free Shipping on Orders over $30
DTF Glitter Transfer Film Sheet (A4)
DTF is a kind of transfer film, which is widely used in textile printing. It can be used for the printing of various kinds of fabrics, such as cotton, linen, silk, wool, polyester and so on. DTF has the advantages of good color fastness, bright color and strong three-dimensional effect. Think out of the box while designing with this transfer film sheet! With its shimmery glitter finish, OFFNOVA gives you the sophistication and sparkle you need without compromising on quality.
· Size: 8.3" x 11.7" (A4)
· Compatibility: all desktop DTF printers and heat press machines.
· Recommended Heat Press Settings: 284℉-320℉, 12s-15s
· Allow both warm peel and cool peel.
· Application: cotton, nylon, treated leather, polyester, 50/50 blends, synthetic, or silk. Works in both dark & light fabrics.
· Wash Tip: turn the garment inside out. Machine wash cold. No bleach. No softener.
· Durability: last for at least 2 years
30/60 sheets of 8.3" x 11.7" DTF Films
Print out your design on the DTF film via a DTF printer. *Set up the image with 300 resolution at least, the higher resolution the clearer design you get.
Cover the well-printed film with DTF powder, which ensures the glue powder sticks to the pattern evenly.
Put the DTF film into the oven to bake, with the temperature between 266℉-302℉, and the baking time 60-120 seconds. This way, the rubber powder will be melted, and the pattern will not crack. Tips: if you don't have an oven, a heat press machine can also help melt the powder.
Put the DTF film on the fabric, apply heat & pressure with the heat press machine (temperature: 284℉-320℉, time: 12s-15s), then the patterns can be 100% transferred on fabric.