Test Our Products for FREE >> | Free Shipping on Orders over $30
DTF Transfer Films (30&60 Sheets)
DTF is a kind of transfer film, which is widely used in textile printing. It can be used for the printing of various kinds of fabrics, such as cotton, linen, silk, wool, polyester and so on. DTF has the advantages of good color fastness, bright color and strong three-dimensional effect. The printed patterns are realistic and have strong penetration. OFFNOVA DTF film is easy to operate and has high efficiency. It is an ideal printing product for textile printing projects.
· Size: 210mm x 297mm (A4)
· Compatibility: all desktop DTF printers and heat press machines.
· Recommended Heat Press Settings: 284℉-320℉, 12s-15s
· Allow both warm peel and cool peel.
· Application: cotton, polyester, synthetic, or silk. Works in both dark & light fabrics.
· Laundry Tip: allow machine washing
· Durability: last for at least 2 years
30/60 sheets of 8.5" x 11" DTF Films